• At what time can we check-in and out?
Check-in: From 14:00pm.
Check-out: before 12.00am.
• Does the Hotel have Internet?
Yes, the hotel has a Wireless Internet connection as well as an Internet Point.
It is possibile to connect to Internet also through the television in your room.
• Are daily newspapers available?
The hotel has access to 180 newspapers from all around the world.
• Where can we rent a car?
The Hotel can help you to rent a car.
You can also rent a car at Florence railway station or Pisa/Florence airport.
• Is the price of the apartment per guest or per room?
The price given is the daily rate of a room.
• On which floor will the room be?
The rooms are on 4 floors.
• Is there a swimming pool at the hotel?
Yes. Outdoor, on the roof garden.
• Is parking available?
The hotel has an affiliate garage that will pick up and deliver your car to you.
• Are there quiet, private, romantic rooms?
Yes there are. All rooms are quiet and romantic.
• Is there a telephone/tv in the room?
Yes there is. All rooms have direct telephone and Cable TV.
• Which languages are spoken at the reception?
Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
• How far away is the railway station?
500 meters, less than a 10 minute walk.
• How far is the airport?
• Is there a balcony/terrace/court yard belonging to the room?
Yes there is. Some rooms have a balcony, others do not.
• Is breakfast included?
Yes it is.
• Where is the nearest bus-stop?
At 100m from the Hotel.
• Can we settle the bill on arrival?
Yes you can.
• Is it possible to have the Hotel staff reserve a museum/event ticket for me?
Yes it is, whenever possible.
Kindly point out in your e-mail or in our booking form which museum or event
you would like a ticket for.
Best rate available
Free upgrade if available on arrival