Information on the processing of personal data according to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR)
. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the internet sites owned by the owner and not only for www.ristorantecanet.it, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
The Company ATESSA SRL with registered office in Via Solferino, 2 - 50123 Firenze Italy (hereinafter, "Owner"), as the data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you on the occasion of registration / interaction / compilation of data on the website of the Owner:
(hereinafter, "Site") and specifically the participation in opinion polls and approval, the completion of registration forms through the Site at events organized by the owner, the completion of contact form on the website of the owner, the request on -line of clarifications or requests for support and for sending newsletters.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- manage and maintain the Site or allow access to dedicated areas;
- allow you to use any of the Services requested by you;
- participate through the Website to initiatives organized by the Data Controller (for example, events);
- process a contact request;
- for administrative-accounting activities in general;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority or by requests of the Italian or foreign government or by the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
- send you e-mail surveys of opinion and approval, newsletters and / or invitations to events or sign up for events of which it is part or that organizes the owner.
Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed either on paper or electronic and / or automated, through the use of a website hosted on the server of the data controller or on sites of external companies that allow the data controller to offer its services. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 5 years from the termination of the Service Finality report and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Finances. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will still be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has taken a variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: has adopted the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR; uses the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTT for the safer communication.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the working aims. It is however guaranteed that your personal data will never be made public on the website of the owner.
Personal data are not transferred abroad.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you neither the registration to the Site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you can not receive e-mail invitations to events, newsletters and opinion polls and approval. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of.
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. at the place of business, at the address: Atessa S.r.l. Via Solferino, 2 - 50123 Florence.
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors on the site analisideirischinformatici.it and other domains owned by the data controller. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to articles 4, 24 and 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is the Company ATESSA SRL with registered office in Via Solferino, 2 - 50123 Firenze Italy The updated list of data processors and entrusted with the processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Changes to this Information
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Cookie are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookie?
Cookie are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party
concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back
to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other
data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses.
Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookie do we use?
Technical session cookie
The cookie used on the websites www.krafthotel.it, www.blastnessbooking.com, are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and
to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server
of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation
in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical"
cookie can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookie and specific
cases of activity on the website:
• cookie implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will
not be used for other purposes) such as session cookie used for on-line booking
on the website, authentication or customisation cookie (for example, the choice
of the browsing language); these cookie remain active only for the duration of
• cookie used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic"
cookie) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling
or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of
tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since
current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookie, the user is given
clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including
any mechanisms to make the cookie anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled
installed cookie below. The duration of analytic technical cookie is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookie
Most browsers allow to clear cookie from your computer hard drive, block acceptance
of cookie or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookie we encourage you to follow the instructions on the
pages of the various browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookie-in-internet-explorer-9
What happens if the cookie are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookie, it may not be possible to reset previously
specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the
user experience will be limited.